7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Become a professional photographer.
2. See my kids graduate (high school and college)
3. See all my kids get married.
4. Hold my grand kids.
5. Have one last bite of chocolate.
6. Grab my chest.
7. Take my last breath
7 things I can do
1. bake a cake.
2. make just about anything (craft wise)
3. Take pictures.
4. Hold my kids and tell them each day how much I love them.
5. Eat a whole pan of brownies.
6. make my family feel important
7. scrub a toilet
7 things I can't do
1. do a handstand
2. sew a straight line
3. pee standing up
4. put my hair in a pony tail
5. hold my breath for 8 minutes
6. do geometry
7. french braid anyone else's hair but my own (when I had hair)
7 things that attract me to my spouse
1. His cooking
2. His willingness to help anyone do anything
3. His ability to fix everything
4. He is a great dad
5. He is funny
6. His gorgeous blue eyes
7. His ability to be so modest about how good looking he is.
7 things I say the most
1. No
2. all right that's it. when we get home it's back in the closet.
3. Get down.
4. I love you so much
5. yeah! Daddy's home
6. knock it off
7. now I know why some animals eat their young.
7 favorite foods
1. white chocolate molten cake
2. brownies
3. Reese's peanut butter cups
4. Margarita chicken
5. Eric's grilled red potato's
6. Steak
7. lasagna
On to the eights
8 favorite t.v. shows
1.biggest loser
2. E.R.
3. C.S.I.
4. American Idol
5. Rachael Ray
6. studio 5
7. Reba
8. army wives (kinda)
8 favorite restaurants
1. chili's
2. Olive Garden
3. Blackstone
4. cafe sabor (mostly I like their salsa)
5. ruby Tuesdays
6. taco time
7. subway
8. Hamiltons
8 things that happened yesterday
1. woke up
2. took Eric to the dentist
3. did a little shopping
4. Got Wendy's photo matted and wired and delivered to her
5. Got some groceries.
6. the kids came home from school.
7. made pizza for dinner
8. cleaned the house.
8 things I am looking forward to
1. Halloween
2. My photography classes
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas ( I got Eric the perfect gift)
5. Christmas shopping in Park City (hopefully we still go)
6. lunch
7. a nice family vacation
8. the end of this list ( oh look I'm done)
Smartie Pants
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment